Tokio Hotel Liebe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKIO LIEBE!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Trusted You ... In Every Way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli
Admin
Elli

I Trusted You ... In Every Way Empty
PostSubject: I Trusted You ... In Every Way   I Trusted You ... In Every Way EmptySat 29 May - 23:13

I also posted this one-shot in the US official forums ^-^
This is dedicated to the song 'Bust Your windows' by Jasmine Sullivan.

I Trusted You ...In Every Way...

</3

I Trusted You ... In Every Way Drugs__by_n4m0ur

[center]Early in the morning, his eyes opened to only see someone else in the bed.
Long black hair, perfect tanned skin. He sat straight up, his head hurting from all the drinking last night. He looked around the room, only to see several pieces of clothing, scattered everywhere. His heart raced, he looked back to the girl and back to the clothes.

The room was dim, two glasses of wine, stood on the counter top. The CD player was playing soft romantic music. What had he done? He didn’t even know the girl and yet she was in…

His girlfriends bed. I shook her, heart racing. She turned a bit before opening her eyes to reveal green luscious eyes. He gasped.
“You should go… Please. My girlfriends coming back, She cant see you-“ The girl looked heart broken. “I thought I was your girlfriend.” She put her index finger over his lips. “You said so last night.” She crawled on top of him smiling.
His heart was pounding against his ribs, his head couldn’t focus straight. “No, I cannot ever see you again, You have to leave.” She shook her head, begging.

“Now!” Tom shouted, she got scared and ran out, trying to put on every piece of clothing. Tom fell back down, head pounding, and worried. He looked over to see the clock, 8:30AM. Clair was not coming back in another two and a half hours. He sighed. He had enough time to get rid of the evidence of his late night groupie. He stood up, holding the bed side, gathering up his clothes and walked to the bathroom, to take a shower.

He locked the doors, and turned on the lights. It was basically like a sauna in there. He felt cold, as his feet stepped on the hard marble floor, careful not to slip and fall..
He felt dirty in side as much as he did outside. Thoughts were coming through his head the whole time. The shower was relaxing, warm hot water. He sighed and spat the water out.

“Oh dear god.” He shook his head, rubbing his hands against his cheeks. He figured he’d take a shower for an hour and clean up. After all, he didn’t want to lose her. He loved Clair but he couldn’t believe what he had just done.

The mirrors fogged up in no time and he couldn’t hear anything but the hot water pouring down on himself.

Outside, Clair tried to open the door but it was locked.

She wanted to surprise Tom. In fact, they were dating for a three years and a few months now. The key wouldn’t fit until she found out she had the wrong key.
She had several baggage's with her because she came back from her family’s house back in the states. The key managed to fit and she opened the door wide. The house looked clean.

She heard the running water, meaning Tom was in the shower. She was smiling and dragged her baggage into the room, leaving it in front of the door. She silently locked it, and ran up, excitement building in her. She was worried though because Tom couldn’t answer her phone calls last night. Clair trusted him, more than anyone.

She arrived to her bedroom where the shower was, but stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes scanned the room, her heart racing.
Two glasses of wine, small amounts of white wine still inside.
The bed was a complete mess, not one person could have made an entire mess like that. She moved a bit closer to the bed, seeing a light blue material sticking out. She picked it up.

A light blue bra … Signed by Tom.. Her knees began to feel weak,numb,lifeless. like jelly. She couldn’t move but fell to her knees. A single tear she didn’t cry.

She trusted Tom and he had to do this. She held on to it and made the bed, memories and precious moments of times with Tom played along in her head.

The left the bra at the center of the tidy bed. She grabbed the wine glasses and walked down the stairs. She arrived in the kitchen and washed them. Tom was still in the shower, un-aware of Clair’s presence. In the kitchen, she washed the glasses and dropped them on the hard floor.

It cracked to tiny pieces, she didn’t flinch at the sound. She moved to the other counter, opening the cabinet and grabbing a few more wine glasses. She poured her self several drinks before throwing them to the ground. The floor was wet, tiny pieces of glass everywhere, scattered.

The walked over the pieces and over to the living room. She took the butcher’s knife on her way out. The rubbed her thumb against the blade, cutting her thumb in the process. “I trusted you ..”

She whispered, throwing it at the couch. It stabbed the couch, stuck in its place at the back. She knocked down a lamp on her way to the garage. Tom was almost done with his shower, still very un-aware of what was going on outside.

In the garage, she wiped her hand on his car, an Audi. “Bastard.” She muttered, closing her eyes. She went to the garage door, opened it and closed it. She stood in the back yard, staring at the garden. Full roses bloomed, lilac’s. She plucked them all out, ruining the beautiful scenery.

“Why?” She whispered, walking slowly walked back into the house, her face, emotionless. Her feet led her to the living room again, and in front of the front door.

Tom got out of the shower, drying himself and his braids. He put on a pair of jeans and went out shirtless. “Good bye.” She whispered, opening the door and closing it behind her back. Toms eyes, adjusted to the light. Still red from the water. His eyes spotted the bra lying neatly on the clean bed. Everything was … Clean and neat.

Clair had been here. He panicked and ran down stairs. His eyes spotted to knife, stuck to the couch. It caused his heart to race even more. He stopped at the kitchen doorway, shattered glass and wine was all over the floor. His eyes widened, his hands clutched at his chest. He ran to the garage and out to the backyard.
The garden, in ruins. Beauty all gone, in ruins. He ran back in the garage and out the front yard to late.

She was gone.

It had been days .. weeks? since Tom had seen Clair. He tried calling her but she’d never answered. E-mails and phone messages, wouldn’t work. Tom was sitting in his living room, crying.

You know how boys never show their tears? Well, a rock star was. He loved her so much. He blamed himself of this tragedy. He even hated himself. He hated himself for existing!

“Tom Please…. You’ll find her.” Tom didn’t move. He had stopped. Within a swift second, he was in Bills face. “Don't you ****ing say that! I love her! She is gone!” He went back to his position, in fear of what had happened to Clair. He even tried reaching her parents.

They didn't know where she was. Tom stood up. “I'm going out.” He wiped his eyes and grabbed his jacket. “Tom where are you going?!” Bill called. “Fu.ck off.” He spat and went out the door. He zipped up his coat, and put the hood on. It was dark outside, rainy. Perfect weather towards his emotion. His phone buzzed. He thought if was Bill and answered it. “What the f.uck do you want you little bas.tard?!” He shouted into the phone.

The line was silent, soft coughs were heard. “I knew it … After all this time. I knew it was a lie.” It was Clair. Tom panicked. “Clair! Im so sorry! Please, don't hang up! I thought you were Bill..” Silence. No answer. Clair was on the other line, sitting in the floor at some dingy motel apartment. She was curled up in a corner, still crying.

“I-I thought you l-loved me.” It hurt her so much to even mention the word Love. She felt as if she had lost trust towards anyone. “Look, I’m so sorry… Please… Where are you?” Tom asked, walking. He was going to get on his car and look for her. “No where you sh-s-shout know.” She whispered. Tom’s eyes widened. “Please… I want you to forgive me. Please!” Still silence.

“I hav-ha-have to tell y-yo-y-you something.” Clair whispered, coughing. “Clair, are you alright?!” Tom shouted, concern, and heart ache. He couldn’t take it with himself anymore. “The closest motel.”

“Which on—“ Beep…beep… the line went dead. And so did Tom’s hopes. The closest motel to this place? He got into his car and started driving.
He had to be careful because the road was slippery. He didn’t want to get into an accident. He roamed around the city, asking people for the motel Clair had said.

It took him hours to look for it. But he had found hopes in the last one when he asked the receptionist of a Clair Fischer’s. Instantly he ran to the room.

The door was left open, he head running water. She was in the shower? This time, it was his turn to surprise her.

A smile on his face, his heart racing. He opened the door.

But … He didn’t see the Clair he loved.

The Clair that always had the pleasant smile on her perfect face. He saw the Clair he loved, lying on the floor. Pill’s were scattered around her. His eyes widened. “Clair!” He shouted, jumping to her side.

“Someone call the hospital! Now!” A group of people heard his shout, especially the manager. He knelt beside Clair’s unconscious body. “Clair… Liebe…” He lifted her head and caressed her gently. “Please… Don't go…” He cried. Clair coughed out blood, but not on Tom.

Her skin was icy cold, and very pale. Her eyes had lost the spark of excitement they had a long time back. He could tell she hadn’t been eating. If Clair had left him, he would hate himself. “I-I…” “Yes?” Tom urged, leaning closer to her. “I..T-t-tr-trusted…” She spoke slowly. “Y-you… In…”

Toms heart ached. “E-every…” She coughed out blood once more. “Way…” Her eyes closed. She stopped breathing. Instantly, Tom felt Clari’s body being taken from him. The ambulance had come and taken her away from him. “Please…” He begged.

The medic’s allowed him to come along. During the ride back to the hospital, Tom held her hand the whole time. “I cant get a pulse!” One of the nurses cried. Instantly, Toms heart sank. He had lost the love of his life. Again. He closed his eyes. ‘God… Please… I know its been a while since I last prayed… But… Please… Bring her back to me…’

His eyes were still closed. It had been minutes but it felt like years. Even centuries to Tom. “T-Tom..” He heard a voice croak. “Clair… Can we.. start over?” He begged. He still thought he was in a dream. “I wish…. I really wish…”

Tom was seeing Clair, full of life and energy. “Don't wish Clair… “ Tom said, leaning in on her. Tom opened his eyes, still hoping the image in his mind would happen. Wishing he could start over with Clair. Hoping she would forgive him. “We have a pulse!”

He heard the doctor say. Toms eyes widened. “Clair!” Tom called, smiling. ‘Thank you god! Thank you!’ It had been a miracle. Magic had happened. Clair's hand moved and touched Tom’s arm. She moved her head weakly turned to Tom’s direction.

Her eyes weren’t even able to keep open to reveal her beautiful light brown eyes. “T-Tom…” She whispered. Tom leaned forward. “Don't.. leave…” Tom begged. “I..Wish.. we..can… Start..over…” Her eyes closed.

The doctor brought her out of the van. “Where are you taking her!?” Tom cried. “Sorry, but its only for family or relatives.” The doctor pitied Tom and dragged Clair’s cart over to a room in the hospital. Tom ran and followed but the guards stopped him. Hopefully.

She’d survive. “Clair!” Tom shouted, trying to fight the guards. “Sorry sir.” The guards said placing him forcefully onto a chair in the waiting room. “You don't understand!” Tom screamed. Angry, burning tears. Clair was to weak to survive. Maybe.. She might…. Maybe not… The guards left Tom, and stood in front of the door.

“I … love you…” Tom whispered, closing his eyes.

The End...
<?3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
THtissuepaper
Admin
THtissuepaper

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted You ... In Every Way   I Trusted You ... In Every Way EmptySun 30 May - 0:07

your request has been sent i replied. xD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted You ... In Every Way   I Trusted You ... In Every Way EmptyFri 11 Jun - 20:43

*gets machete*
*kills guards*
geek
now Tomi can go!
Back to top Go down
Elli
Admin
Elli

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted You ... In Every Way   I Trusted You ... In Every Way EmptyFri 11 Jun - 23:33

:laugh:

Maybe she's alive
Maybe she ain't.
:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted You ... In Every Way   I Trusted You ... In Every Way Empty

Back to top Go down

I Trusted You ... In Every Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Liebe :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: