Tokio Hotel Liebe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKIO LIEBE!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli
Admin
Elli

As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 Empty
PostSubject: As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3   As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 EmptySat 29 May - 22:57

As The Snow Falls ... So Will I ...
<3
As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 Snow

A blank stare into the horizon, as if the winter air had frozen her stiff. Deep thoughts went on in her head. Memory, after memory. Flashback after flashback. She closed her eyes. His words still repeating in her head. ‘I cant do this…’

He took off in his car. It had been a few days since she last saw him. Her tear was frozen on her pale cheek. Her hands, almost blue and numb from the cold. Her jacket, wasn’t thick enough to keep her warm. In a weather like this, a person would shiver to death. She had been standing there for over an hour.

Thoughts of him and vague memories replayed in her mind. She could see her warm breath in the air. Her rosy pink cheeks, red as ever. She stared down, down at the city.
Not many cars were out late this night, nor were people. She took a step on the hard concrete, taking on last breath.

But at the sound of the thick snow crunching, she looked back, and saw him. “Isabelle. Please … Don't.” Anxiety at every features of his angelic face.

Her black eyes stared right through him, as if seeing into the depths of his soul.
‘The bells rang, as confetti was thrown everywhere. A smile on everyone face. She wore a dress, even as the snow fell. “Do you, Miss. Isabelle Carter take him as your husband?” Without hesitation, she squealed ‘Yes!’
The priest nodded, and stared at him. “And do you, Mr—“ The words, forever binding the two lovers together was interrupted by her future husband. “I….I just can’t do this…”
He shook his head, regretting every moment of it. He ran off and instantly his engine roared to life, and took him far away.
He left her, standing there, in the snow.

He blinked his eyes, shocked at the memory of his own fault. “Isabelle… Please. You can’t.” He pleaded. The past days since that mistake, he’d been miserable for it. He just couldn’t continue lying. Lying how you ask?

A day before the wedding, it was the day before the concert. He had far to many drinks, his simple mind could hold. Without hesitation, girls took advantage of him.

“You just left me there…” She whispered. Her soprano voice could make any men fall to their knees. Her eyes could capture any mans heart. “I didn’t want to lie anymore…” He begged once more. Agony was well seen in his eyes. His heart beat in creased, each second.

Hoping that she wouldn’t end it right now. “So your love for me was a lie?” She asked. Her voice so soft, you had to move closer to even hear it. “No… I really loved you…” “Loved? That means you did love me and now …..”

He looked down, regretting what had came out of his mouth.

“I love you …. I still do with all my heart. I just … Can’t trust you after that…” He understood. He made a mistake, he’d regretted for so long. He wanted to jump off with her but he knew she’d never allow it. “Don't end it now Isabelle…. Please….
We have so much to live for…” He cried. The day after that wedding, her mother passed away from a heart attack. Her hopes were so high on her own beloved daughters day to be wed, sadness took over after that one mistake.

“Past is past love….. Just don't tell me that this is the last time your heart will beat… The last time you’d look at me with those eyes.” He whispered, so quiet.

She licked her cool lips before turning to the edge. “I lost all hope until you have said those words. I didn’t care that you slept with another woman. I love you to much I’d forgiven you many times… But …” She paused.

He stared up at her. Her body almost see through. “But..?” He wanted her to continue as she was saying.
I planned the day of my wedding since I was a kid. It was my dream. I know it's a very common thing to dream about.. To even hope that some one loves you for who you are…. I found you. But …. I ended up getting my heart broken.

He felt as if an icy knife had stabbed him across his heart. His eyes stared wide at her, as if a blind man, seeing the light for the first time.

“Bitte … Spring Nicht…” He whispered. “Not now ….” She stared back at him before turning and taking one last step at the edge.
He reacted quick as jumping to his feet to grab onto her hand. Silence filled the air, as only one heart beat was heard. The air was covered in fog, as the clock struck mid night.
In the silence, he heard her voice. Her voice was so soft … So silent, it was almost impossible to hear. His body stiffened at the sound of her.
“I love you ….. Tom…..”

The ... End ...

</3

I worked really hard on this one shot Smile
Comments, and thoughts are very very appreciated! 😁
Oh and its a one-shot if you didn't know.
Oh and I posted this on the official US Tokio Hotel site. Guess i'll post it here! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
THtissuepaper
Admin
THtissuepaper

PostSubject: Re: As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3   As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 EmptySun 30 May - 0:07

your request has been sent i replied. xD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
Lucky

Lucky

PostSubject: Re: As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3   As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 EmptyFri 11 Jun - 20:34

O_O
stupid Tomi
Back to top Go down
Elli
Admin
Elli

PostSubject: Re: As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3   As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 EmptyFri 11 Jun - 23:33

Good point. He is stupid.
*nod nod*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelliebe.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3   As The Snow Falls ... So Will I.  <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

As The Snow Falls ... So Will I. <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Liebe :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: